Our Justine Head Office makes it really easy and convenient to pay your Justine account. Along with all the other pages you find in your box, the very last page will be the payment information page. If you are making a cash payment at a counter or ATM, its a good idea to take this page along with you.
NOTES ON PAYMENTS:
ALWAYS use your Justine account number as your reference when making payment. DO NOT include your name, surname, invoice number or ANYTHING else as the reference. Your Justine account number is printed on the top of the payment reference page, as well as on each of the other pages in the box, in different locations on the page.
ALWAYS ensure that you make your payment on or before the due date. Payments are due within 21 days, not 30 days, not at month end.
You may also make part payments into your account as your customers pay you, if you prefer. If your customer pays you for her order, pay Justine, and then pay yourself.
You DO NOT need to send your proof of payment to anyone unless its to release a held order. Instead, use the Camscanner app to scan your receipt with your phone and keep it for your own records.
DO NOT use the “immediate payment” option with your bank, if you are paying via EFT. Manual bank reconciliation is done ONCE A DAY ONLY in the early hours of the morning (before business hours) at head office, so your payment will likely only be seen the following day, at the very earliest. Rather save your bank charges, and send your proof of payment to [email protected] if you urgently need an order released, and your payment is not reflecting in your Justine account yet.
Please note: SMS messages from the bank or bank statements cannot be used as proof of payment. The only accepted proof of payment is the individual receipt which contains the transaction number and timestamp. If you use your banking app, or an ATM, or on the web, you are still using the same bank account, so you will be able to re-print the proof of payment for that transaction afterwards using your Internet banking or even at the branch.
CHOOSE THE PAYMENT METHOD THAT WORKS FOR YOU
HOW TO PAY
- Go to the counter where payments are made, at your store of choice.
- Give the cashier your reference number as follows: 11455 and your Justine account number at the end. (example 114552000000)
- 11455 indicates that its a Justine account. The rest is so that the system knows the payment is for your own personal account.
- To verify that its the correct account name, you could ask the teller to read out the name on the screen and verify that it is yours. This option may not be available at all stores though.
- Give the cashier the amount you would like to pay.
- You will receive a receipt at the end, which you must keep as your proof.
- You could use the electronic accounts payment link method by using the link https://payat.io/qr/11455 and your Justine account number at the end (example 114552000000)
- Your name and account number will reflect on the screen, so this is confirmation that you are using the correct account reference nubmer
- Use your preferred method of electronic payment to continue. (Snapscan, MasterPass, Zapper, card payments, Nedbank money)
- No need to leave your chair, and your payment is done in a flash!
This payment method is available at your nearest store:
- Pick ‘n Pay
Using this payment method, your payment should reflect in your Justine account within the hour.
|2. ONLINE PAYMENTS VIA EFT (ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER)|
HOW TO ADD JUSTINE AS A BENEFICIARY
- Login to your online banking using your preferred method (banking app or your bank’s website)
- Select “Add a Beneficiary”
- Choose ABSA BANK from the list of banks
- Enter the bank account number 4089608348
- At the “Beneficiary reference” or “their reference” field, type your Justine account number
- “Your reference” is what will show on your bank statement, so use “Justine Account” as an example
Once you have successfully loaded your beneficiary, make a payment for the amount owing.
NOTE: your bank will likely charge you for sending proof of payment via their system, so you do not have to use it. Instead, save your receipt as a pdf and keep it in a safe place. You only need to send the proof of payment to [email protected] if your payment does not reflect in 24 hours.
|3. INSIDE ANY ABSA BANK BRANCH|
- Use the bank account number 4089608348
- The “Beneficiary reference” is your Justine account number
- Give the cashier the amount you would like to pay
- Your payment is done!
NOTE: Use the camscanner app to scan your receipt once your are done paying. (please scan the WHOLE page) This way you will have an electronic copy of it in case you need to send the proof of payment. You only need to send the proof of payment to [email protected] if your payment does not reflect in 24 hours.
|4. ONLINE PAYMENTS USING THE JUSTINE WEBSITE|
- Login to your Justine consultant website
- Select “My Account”
- Click “Make Payment”
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payment
NOTE: It is not necessary to forward any proof of payment for this method
|BE CREDIT SMART! BENEFITS OF PAYING YOUR JUSTINE ACC ON TIME|
You can double your credit limit if you pay on time for 3 consecutive months in a row
Doubling your credit limit will increase your earning opportunity and grow your business
You can place bigger orders per campaign
A bigger credit limit can prevent your order from going on hold
You will have a good credit rating with the credit bureaus