HOW TO PLACE YOUR JUSTINE ORDER ONLINE
This is the most popular ordering method for consultants. All you need is a computer and an internet connection. This can also be done using your phone or tablet, although there is also a mobile app for these devices.
BENEFITS OF PLACING YOUR OWN ORDERS
YOU are in control of when your order goes in. If you leave it to your upline, you have to wait until they have time to do it, which often results in delays of at least 1 day.
YOU can change your delivery address to a temporary address or pickup point as needed. For example, teachers who want to change delivery from the school to their homes during holiday periods.
YOU are able to make decisions about replacing or waiting for any out of stock or discontinued items right at ordering time. This means happy, informed customers. If your upline is placing the order, she won’t have the time to check in with you about these decisions.
YOU can choose which items to order first, and which to put into a next order should your order be larger than your credit limit/budget allows.
YOU are able to verify the code of a product should you have typed it incorrectly, or verify with your customer should they have given you the incorrect code. This means less problems with the wrong products arriving, or being left out of your order completely. Your upline will not be able to verify this with you or your customers.
If you prefer not to watch the video, and need more instructions, then continue reading.
STEP 1: BROWSE TO WEBSITE
Open your browser (Google Chrome/Mozilla Firefox/Opera/etc) and go to https://my.justine.co.za and click “Consultant Login”
STEP 2: LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Login with the account details you created when you registered your profile.
STEP 3: SELECT GI3
Select “Manage my business” on the left.
STEP 4: SELECT OPTION FROM MENU
Select “Place an order” from the top menu. Both options do the same thing in the picture below.
STEP 5: START YOUR ORDER
Notice how the current campaign and your name is automatically selected. Select the “START MY ORDER” button to start.
STEP 6: START ENTERING YOUR CODES
- Start entering the product codes for the products in your order.
- If the product code has only 4 digits, enter a zero in front of the code.
- Enter the quantity of each product in the corresponding field.
- To verify that the code is correct, click the magnifying glass next to each item.
- To verify all product codes at once, click the “VIEW DESCRIPTION” button.
- If the product is not valid for the current campaign (not featured in the current brochure), an error message in red will appear. Remove the quantity and product code in that corresponding row, as you will not be able to order it in this campaign.
- Should your code be incorrect, the same error message in red will appear. Re-enter the correct product code.
- If you would like to save the order without submitting it, and add more items at a later stage, click SAVE ORDER, and logout. Your order will be saved for when you login again and continue adding more products.
- To continue placing the order, click the CONTINUE button.
BUY 1 GET 1 FREE OFFERS – Do not include the free item in your order, it will automatically be added.
BUY 1 CHOOSE 1 FREE OFFERS – You MUST choose which one you want free with the order, the system will NOT automatically choose 1 of the same to add to your order. Enter the code for the free product choice in the product codes area.
STEP 7: ORDER BROCHURES
- Further down the page is the section for ordering brochures.
- Enter the amount of brochures you need CAREFULLY.
- If you need 50 brochures, enter 1 next to the pack of 50. (As an example ONLY)
- You can skip this step completely if you do not need brochures (if you have already ordered your required brochures in a prior order).
STEP 8: CONTINUE WITH ORDER
- If you need to order anything from the Just For You, click on the brochure image, otherwise, click CONTINUE.
- NOTE: You can also enter codes from the Just For You in the same area where product codes are captured.
STEP 9: ONLINE ONLY OFFERS
Select the online offer if you would like to order it, otherwise you can skip it and click CONTINUE
STEP 10: REVIEW/UPDATE YOUR ORDER
- Here you will review the availability of the products you ordered.
- You are also able to increase or decrease the quantity for each product if needed.
- ALL products in RED are temporarily out of stock. If you order these, they will automatically be added to your back-order, and be sent with the next order you place (provided its back in stock by your next order)
- ALL products in YELLOW are products which are running low in stock. It’s best to order these ASAP to avoid disappointing your customers.
- ALL products in GREY are discontinued and sold out and are no longer available to be added to your order. This is usually the case with limited edition items like jewelry and handbags or products that have newer versions recently launched with improved formulas and packaging, and therefore new product codes.
- Click the UPDATE ORDER button to choose what happens to your out of stock items.
STEP 11: PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
- You will not be able to continue placing your order from this point if you do not action the out of stock products.
- ALL products in RED are temporarily out of stock. Choose to have it added to your back-order or if it must be deleted using the drop-down option.
- ALL products in GREY are discontinued and can only be deleted. Select the delete button next to the item.
- You may be offered an alternative option if a product is currently out of stock. (not pictured below) Choose the alternative, or otherwise you may choose to wait for the stock.
- Click the SAVE button to close the popup window and move on to the next step.
STEP 12: DELIVERY ADDRESS
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select your delivery address on the left to have your order delivered at your regular delivery address.
- Select the user type option if you would like to change the delivery address for this order only.
- If you would prefer to collect your order yourself, select a pick up point on the right by clicking Change ZA PUP address.
- Remember to indicate the number of customers served in this order. This is compulsory. You will not be able to submit your order without completing this step.
- Click the VIEW SUBTOTAL button to move on to the next step.
STEP 12: SUBMITTING YOUR ORDER
- This is your very last chance to review your order and go back a few steps to make changes where necessary.
- You can also see what your discount percentage is, and what you will be earning for this order in Rands.
- ORDER INFORMATION – This text in red will appear if there is any reason for the order not to be processed once submitted. This will only appear if your order is more than your available credit (meaning you will have to pay a part of or the full order first), or if you have an overdue balance on your account.
- SAVED ORDERS – These are the products that you have captured during the ordering process
- ITEMS SUPPLIED WITH THIS ORDER WITH NO COST – These are the free products that your order may qualify for, and will also include any flyers, communications from Justine Corporate, and the Just For You consultant magazine.
- ITEMS UNAVAILABLE – These are any products that are out of stock and will be placed on your back-order.
- MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS – The R23 admin fee you are charged for your order. All orders over R2500 are exempt from the admin fee.
- PREVIOUSLY SHORTED ITEMS – This section will contain any items which were on your back-order before, and are now ready to be invoiced and shipped with this order.
- ESTIMATED TOTAL AMOUNT – This is the amount in Rands after your consultant discount has been applied.
- Once you are completely satisfied that the order is correct, click the SUBMIT ORDER TO JUSTINE button.
Your order has successfully been submitted!