JUSTINE ACCOUNT TYPES
After your application to become a Justine Consultant is processed, you are assigned a Justine account type.
Your account type is assigned based on your credit score.
Should you wish to run your business on a pay-as-you-go basis, you are welcome to request this to be changed at any time.
DID YOU KNOW?
All institutions offering credit are required by law (National Credit Act) to do a credit check before granting credit, and may not grant credit if the applicant is already at their affordability limit, or is over-indebted.
ACCOUNT TYPES EXPLAINED
PAY AS YOU GO (PAYG) (AKA CASH ACCOUNT)
- You pay Justine upfront before the products are dispatched.
- You either collect the money from your customers when they place the order with you OR
collect the money from the customers when you deliver their order
- The products will not be dispatched to you until full payment has been received.
DEPOSIT TO BUY ACCOUNT
- This account type is usually granted if the credit bureau scorecard allows.
- You will be requested to pay a deposit of R250 into your Justine account, to get a temporary credit limit of R1000 for a 3 month trial period
- During the trial period you are expected to:
- Place at least 1 invoiced order on your Justine account EVERY month for 3 consecutive months.
- Pay the invoice so that the payment is reflecting in the account on or before the due date.
If you stick to this for the entire 3 month trial period, your Justine account credit limit will be doubled to R2000 AND your deposit credited back to your Justine account.
- If you skip a month by not ordering, or if your payment is not reflecting in your account by the due date, your account will be reverted to a Pay as You Go account, and your R250 deposit will be credited back to your Justine account.
21-DAY CREDIT ACCOUNT (SA only) / 30-DAY CREDIT ACCOUNT (Namibia only)
- If your credit bureau score allows, you will be granted a credit account.
- The credit amount you receive is based on your credit score.
- All orders you place are invoiced and dispatched immediately, provided there is enough credit in the account to process the order.
- You then deliver the orders, collect payment immediately, then pay Justine and pay yourself.