JUSTINE NAMIBIA ACCOUNT PAYMENT OPTIONS
Justine Head Office makes it really easy and convenient to pay your Justine account. Along with all the other pages you find in your box, the very last page will be the payment information page. If you are making a cash payment, its a good idea to take this page along with you.
NOTES ON PAYMENTS:
ALWAYS use your Justine account number as your reference when making payment. DO NOT include your name, surname, invoice number or ANYTHING else as the reference. Your Justine account number is printed on the top of the payment reference page, as well as on each of the other pages in the box, in different locations on the page.
ALWAYS ensure that you make your payment on or before the due date. Bear in mind that some payment methods take longer to reflect in your Justine account than others, so plan accordingly.
You may also make part payments into your account as your customers pay you, if you prefer. If your customer pays you for her order, pay Justine, and then pay yourself.
You DO NOT need to send your proof of payment to anyone unless its to release a held order. Instead, use the Camscanner app to scan your receipt with your phone and keep it for your own records.
DO NOT use the “immediate payment” option with your bank, if you are paying via EFT. Manual bank reconciliation is done ONCE A DAY ONLY in the early hours of the morning (before business hours) at head office, so your payment will likely only be seen the following day, at the very earliest. Rather save your bank charges, and send your proof of payment to [email protected] if you urgently need an order released, and your payment is not reflecting in your Justine account yet.
Please note: SMS messages from the bank or bank statements cannot be used as proof of payment. The only accepted proof of payment is the individual receipt which contains the transaction number and timestamp. If you use your banking app, or an ATM, or on the web, you are still using the same bank account, so you will be able to re-print the proof of payment for that transaction afterwards.
CHOOSE THE PAYMENT METHOD THAT WORKS FOR YOU
|1. AT NAMPOST|
HOW TO PAY
- Go to your nearest Nampost counter.
- Give the cashier your Justine account number as the reference number
- Give the cashier the amount the amount you would like to pay
- You will receive a receipt at the end, which you must keep as your proof
NOTE: No payments under R50 will be processed.
|2. ONLINE PAYMENTS VIA ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER (EFT)|
HOW TO ADD JUSTINE AS A BENEFICIARY
- Login to your online banking using your preferred method (banking app or your bank’s website)
- Select “Add a Beneficiary”
- If you are an FNB account holder, choose Justine from the “Public Recipient” tab
- If you are using a non-FNB account, enter the bank account number 62248427561
- At the “Beneficiary reference” or “their reference” field, type your Justine account number
- “Your reference” is what will show on your bank statement, so use “Justine Account” as an example
Once you have successfully loaded your beneficiary, make a payment for the amount owing.
NOTE: your bank will likely charge you for sending proof of payment via their system, so you do not have to use it. Instead, save your receipt as a pdf and keep it in a safe place. You only need to send the proof of payment to [email protected] if your payment does not reflect in 24 hours.
|3. INSIDE ANY FNB BANK BRANCH|
- Use the bank account number 62248427561
- The “Beneficiary reference” is your Justine account number
- Give the cashier the amount you would like to pay
- Your payment is done!
NOTE: Use the camscanner app to scan your receipt once your are done paying. (please scan the WHOLE page) This way you will have an electronic copy of it in case you need to send the proof of payment. You only need to send the proof of payment to [email protected] if your payment does not reflect in 24 hours.
|4. ONLINE PAYMENTS USING THE JUSTINE WEBSITE|
- Login to your Justine consultant website
- Select “My Account”
- Click “Make Payment”
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payment
NOTE: It is not necessary to forward any proof of payment for this method