SETTING UP FOR SUCCESS IN YOUR JUSTINE BUSINESS
Now that you have gone through the basic training, its time to setup your Justine business for success.
If you plan to run a successful Justine business, you need to have more than just your brochure to hand out. Any good business needs to have its back office and its systems in place as well to ensure that it runs successfully, and so does your Justine business.
SET UP YOUR HOME OFFICE
You’ll need an area in your home to do the business tasks like unpacking boxes, packing customer’s orders for delivery, etc. You don’t need a whole room dedicated for this purpose, a little corner in a room or garage is sufficient for this. You also don’t need to go out and buy new furniture, or spend large amounts of money on your office area. Instead, re-purpose what you already have, and decorate it to suit your personality and budget.
RECOMMENDED ITEMS FOR YOUR HOME OFFICE AREA:
- A table for writing out order slips, placing orders, packing customer orders, etc.
- An A4 lever arch file for customer information sheets.
- A flip file for important documents that you want to carry with you to meetings with customers.
- A pin board where you can pin company promotions, incentives and goals.
- A place to store brochures, samples and products you use in your business. You can even re-purpose your Justine order boxes to use in your home office.