SETUP YOUR DEVICE
Having your business with you “on-the-go” has never been so easy. You can run your business wherever, whenever, just by setting up your phone or tablet with the following recommendations:
STEP 1: INSTALL WHATSAPP
If you’re not embracing technology, your business is as good as dead. You need to be where your customers are, and most of them are using WhatsApp for communications. WhatsApp is a multi-function app that allows you to broadcast or send groups texts that include text, images, video calls, voice messages, documents, and more. And its FREE! which makes it a fantastic tool for your business!
STEP 2: CONNECT TO WHATSAPP CONTACTS
PLEASE NOTE: These are NOT WhatsApp groups, they are broadcast lists which means you will not receive any spam, no chain messages, no messages being sent after business hours.
- Opt in to the Justine Connect Communications Broadcast list. This is to keep you up to date with the latest info from head office, the lastest digital brochures, and any surprise special offers not in the current brochure.
- Opt in to the Justine Training Broadcast List. This is to assist you with training in your first 3 months as a consultant.
- Save my number on your phone (+27834979816) – René Woodenberg Justine Business Leader. Then send me a message to say Hi. Remember to include your name and surname. PS, If you’re not getting any messages from me once you have joined, please check with me if I have added you to my own personal broadcast list.
STEP 3: INSTALL THE JUSTINE MOBILE APP
The Justine Mobile App is your one-stop place for managing orders, downloading the latest brochure and Just For You, receiving customer orders, and more.
- Download and install the app
- You will have to register on the Justine Consultant registration page and create a profile before you will get access to the app. You’ll need to do this so that you have a password which only you know, so that you can manage your business securely.